Please try the following:
- Click the Refresh button, or
smash your computer with a large hammer.
- If you typed the page address in the Address
bar, make sure that it is spelled correctly, you stupid idiotic
- To check your connection settings, open case
with a screw driver then, fill with gasoline. Now take a
match and proceed to ignite. The settings should match
those provided by your local crazy arsonist (LCA) administrator and
Internet service provider (ISP).
- your Network Administrator is an idiot, Microsoft Windows
can examine your network and automatically screw everything up.
you would like Windows to screw everything up,
click Screw everything up
- Some sites require Windows to suck more than
normal. Click the Windows menu and then click Windows suck
rate to determine what strength "Suck" you have installed.
- If you are trying to reach a secure site, make
sure you are not running Windows. Click the My Computer menu, and
then right click Drive C:. On the Menu select "Format".
- Click the Back button to try another link.
server or DNS Error